What is the best way to get information from the Counseling Department?
- The Student Service Website
- Events are posted on the scrolling announcements throughout the school
- Seniors should sign up for the Senior Remind by texting @fbsenior18 to 81010
- Follow us on Twitter! @FBHSstudentserv
- Like us on Facebook @BranchStudentServices
How do I find out my child’s GPA and/or Class Rank?
- Unofficial transcripts are now available on Infinite Campus. You may also get this information from your child’s School Counselor.
- Students may fill out a ‘Request to See Counselor’ form located in the Counseling Office lobby.
- Parents, please e-mail your child’s Counselor directly or call the counseling office at 770-967-8000 to request a meeting.
- Hall County Schools' policy does not allow for schedule changes after the first five days of school. During the schedule change period, you may use the schedule change link provided to request a change in class. Requests to change class periods or teachers cannot be honored.
- You may request transcripts for in-state colleges or universities through www.GaFutures.org or request them in the Counseling Office. You may request transcripts for out of state schools and scholarships in the counseling office and they will be ready for pick up within 48 hours.
- E-mail or make an appointment with your counselor to ask for a recommendation. We ask that students fill out a ‘Brag Sheet’ at least two weeks in advance. Brag sheet forms are located in the Counseling Office lobby and on the College Planning page of this website.
- Parent conferences must be requested through the Counseling Office. Please call the Counseling Office at 770-967-8000 or e-mail Mrs. Mcdowell at Lisa.Mcdowell@hallco.org to request a conference.
- Enrollment information can be found at https://www.hallco.org/boe/site/student-registration/